Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Look How Excited We are About the New Addition!


We just got home from the St.Vincents. Luke has been very cooperative and returned to the head down position! It looks like we won't need the seats in Section-C after all. He has decided to come down the main aisle and enter stage front and center. No side entrance for this guy!
Doctor Christine said that if there are no changes by Monday, she will induce by next Wednesday, but if there are any changes by Thursay this week, she will induce on Friday. Either way, it is semi-officially one week till baby!
Devadander looks real happy huh?  Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Jen said...

Very exciting!!!

When I had Hunter 7 months ago, they did an ultrasound to check on his size a couple weeks before I delivered him. (My oldest was 8 lb 12 oz, shocked the bejeezus out of my doctor who was expecting a 6 lb baby). The ultrasound came back saying Hunter was breach AND head down. Uhhhh?

So basically I had to have another ultrasound to rule out the boo-boo made by the other tech. It was a very difficult couple of days wondering what in the world was going on, but it was fun to get so many pictures! But very hard to lay on my back for that long without feeling sick to my stomach.

Anyway, I'm rambling. You guys are in my prayers. I'll be looking for updates!