Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Here We Go!

We are going to church this afternoon before we head to the Hospital to begin the induction process.
I am by no means a doctor but I have been told that there is some type of pre-induction procedures that we will begin tonight in preparation for tomorrows birth. We spend the night at the hospital so this will be my last post before the birth. I will post pics as soon as possible.
Pray for his safe delivery and moms speedy recovery.
Can I just say that this is awesome? I have been putting together all kinds of baby swings, moniters, pack-and-plays, strollers, and I believe something that resembles a time- machine/breastpump/convection oven.
All of the tiny clothes and lullaby players are crushing me.(IWILLNOTCRYIWILLNOTCRYIWILLNOTCRY!!!!!!)
Nerves are just starting to set in so I hope the whole process doesn't take too long. I know it will but hey, who blames me for positive thinking?
All I have to do is comfort mom, give her positive reinforcement, take the verbal abuse like a man, and take pictures at the correct time and angles that show the baby and mom (in the most flattering ways possible) without showing too much of the unmentionables.
Pray for me too, just a little dab will do me.
IAMGONNACRYIAMGONNACRYIAMGONNACRY.

No comments: