Monday, March 27, 2006


This is what I like to call Mandy's " I Will Kill You Later" smile. We were sitting in the gazebo outside the Shoneys restaurant in Clanton, Al discussing how my family never communicates clearly. We had arrived at Shoneys for a family get together at 2 p.m. on Sunday. Only then did we find out (from the wait staff at Shoneys) that it was a Bridal Tea at the hotel next door at 3 p.m. What can I say? Welcome to my family. We always laugh it off and have a new "wacky" story to tell. But we had an hour to kill with a 17 month old without his nap either in a crowded restaurant or in the rain. Now you understand the smile. You can almost see the malice swimming in her eyes, the shout right behind her teeth. And there I am snapping pictures and laughing from a safe distance. Posted by Picasa

No comments: