Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Speaking of Family


The Legend, Jesco White, may not be related to me but he has to live near someone in my bloodline. We have been enjoying the videos for the last 2 weeks at work and I thought I would share with you guys. Click on the title of this post to go to the site.
I, along with most of you, had heard of these videos long ago but had never seen them myself. It is better than I could have imagined. Make sure to catch the "Mud Bowling(?)" near the end of the first video. Priceless. Google video rocks out.
Also, Mandy went to the Doctor today and was told that the bone infection is gone so she will not need any more surgery unless she wants it. Her next appt. is in October. She had her last physical therapy last week. Dr.Oakes said that Mandy has more strength, movement, and control than they had ever hoped for. She said Mandy's recovery time was unbelievable and wants to take pictures to show some of the other Doctors who helped with the surgeries. She said that they wouldn't believe it without proof.
God has worked some amazing miracles in our lives and we are truly thankful for him and all of your who have been praying for us and encouraging us all along the way.

No comments: