Sunday, July 24, 2005


Luke got all dressed up to go to Sean and Jennifers wedding. Once again, he went a little ballistic as soon as the ceremony began and I got no pictures of it. Heck I didn't even get pics of the Bride and Groom. I am a lousy cameraman. Sorry for the long delay between updates but he is becoming quite a handle these days. Megan and I made a pact to update our sites this week so this is the best I can do for tonight. I still have some from Mandy's Class Reunion.(along with one of the funniest true stories I have EVER heard. I will be posting it this week so check back.) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well in Ala We were thinking the gypsies had kidnapped yall. Have you ever stopped to remember what you did in your spare time before the baby?? They certainly keep you on your toes...He is adorable...Good to see pics of Cara and Kathy..they used to visit us in early Bender days. Say hi to all from us ..Give Eli a kiss from Auntie Sunshine...Stay safe...Vicki Truett