Sunday, November 25, 2007

What I Have Done For The Last 4 Days


My favorite game ever. There is just something special about online games. Getting to meet (and blow to giblet gravy) people from all over the world and just have a good time. I would be a sucker for any of the online roleplaying games but they require LOTS of game time before you can really achieve anything grand. TF2 allows you to jump in and go at it, whether you want to play 10 minutes or 2 hours.
Mandy and I have been sick since Wednesday night so we had to let Luke spend the night at CC's house Thursday and Friday night. I believe that a played for over 15 hours in 3 days (and nights since my throat was on fire, I couldn't sleep) in between naps and a trip to the emergency room for Mandy's migraine.
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!

This guy looks just like Ken Smith at church. He is the most intimidating man I have ever met, and yet, the nicest guy you will ever meet.

2 comments:

The Pruetts said...

Hope you guys are both feeling better! Not the best way to spend your holidays, but I'm glad Luke wasn't sick also! Give Mandy my love!
Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

Chris you are a dork!!