Thursday, January 18, 2007

Daddy "Director"


We have lots of updates in the works but I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been granted a Director's account on Youtube. That means that I can upload videos that are over 10 minutes in length and a few other fancy extras, none of which really matter.
I uploaded the eating contest from this weekend's Concord Baptist Youth Retreat just to test the +10 minute "water". I will be releasing an editted version later with extra camera angles and all that but I just wanted to see how long it took to upload.
Click the header to go to my "channel" and subscribe to it. I don't know why or what benefits that will bring you or I but I understand that it is the cool thing to have subscribers.
Yes, this video is 24 minutes long but make sure you catch Nick jumping in at the end and trying to conquer the final challenge.

No comments: