Thursday, July 27, 2006

Luke+White Stripes= Funny


This is an older video of Luke dancing to the White Stripes. I had not yet realized the rednekkidness of yelling, "Keep Dancin!" and I still don't know how to edit it out so I apalogize in advance. I love his expression when the singing starts. I am trying out my editing skills so the blend at the end is a little rough but oh well. Enjoy.
Maybe soon we can get Luke and Eli to do some video footage for us. Click the header to go over to the official White Stripes page. (I still love them even though they weird Luke out)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!!! You can't take too many pics as he changes so much almost daily. These will be priceless to you when he is older. There was a time in my life when a fire was closing in on our house and I had just a minute ti figure out what to take with me if need be--pics of my kids and grandaughter can't be replaced. Time flies so quickly--Bender started about 8 yrs ago. When you live amid snowbirds, your accent is refreshing. When I check yalls site it feels like a mini visit back. Starts my day off well..Kiss the babies for Auntie Sunshine