Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas

I thought I would give the gift of games to everyone this Christmas. Click the header and get over to Eyezmaze for some great games. Tontie is my personal favorite but Rock, paper, scissor is a sure bet on time mis-managment. Try Grow and Vanilla for some truly weird gameplay.
As a bonus "Dirty Santa" gift, I give you www.ebaumsworld.com to all who haven't been before. Go to the video and audio pages for hours of laughs but be warned, some have adult humor on them.(some accidental nudity and language)
My final gift will be www.thesneeze.com. If you don't mind some foul language, his "Steve don't eat it!" posts are some of the funniest I have ever read. "Spit your lunch out" funny stuff.
I would post some Luke pics but we didn't have any new ones with any Santa gear on. Sorry.
My next post will have extra Luke photos to make up. Well, back to my "Napoleon Dynamite" marathon. SWEET!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I'm sure you had a great one. =)

I had to comment on "Napoleon Dynamite." See, I knew I liked you people. I had been waiting for it to come out on DVD for months, and now that it's here, I'm not disappointed.

Mandy Hays said...

Now go make yourself a "Case-o-dilla" or a "Chimney-changa" to go with those tots.

Jen said...

*snort*

I have no words.